Invertiscape Holdings Ltd, a private company formed under the laws of Cyprus, having its registered office at Griva Digeni and Kolonakiou corner, 3107 Limassol, Cyprus and registered with the Registrar of Companies under number HE 363194 (the “Company“, “we“, “us” and “our“) respects your privacy and apply this Policy for security and for enhancing the quality of access of the web- side by the users.
This policy explains our privacy practices for this website (the “Website”). It describes the ways your personal information is collected and used. This policy prohibits monitoring based on the characteristics and classifications contained in equality and other related legislation e.g. race, gender, sexual orientation, national origin.
This policy does not govern the privacy practices related to our products and services other than the Website itself.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While completing our online contact form, we will require you to provide us with personal information, such as your name and contact details. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details and you hereby confirm the details you provided are correct. You are not required by law to provide the Company with your personal details. However, if you provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, or only partial information, it may impair our ability to contact you.
When you provide the Company with personal details of another person, you represent and warrant that you received the other person’s explicit written consent or prior authorization to provide these details to the Company and use them according to this Policy.
The Company may collect information pertaining to your activity on the Website, including information or content that you have read, your session durations, the web pages you watched, services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, the Company may collect or use the assistance of third parties namely on the website of the Company to collect and analyze anonymous, statistic or aggregative information related to the use of the Website.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of this Policy we have your consent to store the information you provide and the information we collect about your activity on the Website in our database (the “Database“) anonymously and only for business reasons without interfering into private details that may have been provided. We will use the information in accordance with this Policy and any applicable law, including for the following purposes:
- To provide the services on the Website and to enable you to use them;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and expand the services and content offered on the Website, to create new services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website and our customers and to modify or cancel existing services and content. The information used by the Company for this purpose will be mainly statistical information without any psychometrics analysis, and will not identify you personally;
- To contact you occasionally if you agree and only via the contact details you provide, by the Company or by any third party on our behalf, including by sending email messages and information related to our services and products;
- To conduct researches and surveys and other similar activities related to products and services development;
- To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties only under your prior acquiescence. This information will not identify you personally;
- For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website;
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with other parties explicitly mentioned in this website, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- Personal information pertaining to your application for open positions at the Company (including your CV) may be shared with service providers we engage with to evaluate candidates. Their use of such information is strictly limited to this purpose and only if you agree;
- If you abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law, your information may be shared with authorities or other engaged third parties, if under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and the Legal Regime of EU is necessary or justifies an illegal or suspicious action or omission;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration- in this case you may be notified for the relevant technical and legal changes;
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us, whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the Policy;
- In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent by accepting these Terms and Conditions.
ACCESSING, UPDATING OR DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OBTAINING A COPY OF IT
The information will be stored in a secure environment with a log of access kept. Access will be restricted to authorized parties and employees of the Company according to the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and the Regulation 2016/679 GDPR. Supervising the access and maintenance of the information is the responsibility of the Company. The Company may delegate the administration and the maintenance of the information to a third party after informing the users of the web-side. In certain circumstances, the information may also be viewed by the authorities to achieve the objectives set out above by the laws. When information is being viewed, access will be limited to authorized parties and authorities on a need-to-know basis.
All the Information will be stored in a secure environment with a log of access and the proper software to keep the information safe and the Company should undertake all the measures to protect the information by any damage, detect and loss. Access will be restricted to authorized personnel.
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request:
- to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your personal information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted); or
- that we will cease any further use of your personal information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your personal information with third parties) or that we shall remove your personal information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information).
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the services and not for more than two (2) years and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion and according to the ethics of the industry practice.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, please contact us directly at [email protected]
You can also contact us to ensure our compliance with the laws and share your views about our website policies and activities.
Cookies and other trackers
We use various types of cookies and other types of web trackers, which help us to administer and operate the Website.
These trackers are used mainly to collect statistical information about your use of the Website;
If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed going forward. Please refer to the browser’s help menu for further information.
Please also bear in mind that disabling cookies may adversely affect your user experience on the website.
We do not respond to browsers’ “Do Not Track” requests.
You may have a right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority, pursuant to the law.
From time to time, the Company may change the terms of this policy. You are bound by all changes made in the terms of this policy after receiving your written consent to the notification you should receive informing you about all the relevant changes. Continuing to use the Website will indicate your will to be informed and accept the amended terms.
The use of the information will be conducted in a professional, ethical and legal manner and any diversion of the use of the information and the security technologies for other purposes is prohibited by this Policy.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: [email protected]
Effective date of the policy: July2018